Home: Vendors in the state of California
Find Vendors in Your Area
AAOA has 3 vendors in the great state of California !
Statewide VendorsView All
Related News, Resources and Tips
- Survey: Cost Barrier Keeps Over 80 Percent of Renters Away from Their Ideal Location, Their Job
- Landlord – 2018 Cap Rates Under Pressure
- How Can First-Time Real Estate Investors Avoid The Most Common Mistakes Of Their Trade?
Find a Vendors in California !
Being a home owner or business owner in California, whenever you need a vendor for any kind of work, you may feel at a loss as to where to start looking. Well you need not worry any longer as we at The American Apartment Owners Association have already done the hard work of finding local help for you.
We have listings for vendors in your local zip code area that can provide you with the expert help you need in any area of work. Because they are in your locality, they can respond faster to your requests for help and they will be easily available for any follow-up work. Simply go to our site, select the area of work you require, enter your zip code, then sit back and watch the vendor companies appear before your eyes. We give you their up-to-date contact information and provide you with an easy email link for sending them your first request. This will save you time, money and effort.
Each vendor company will provide you with expert help in their area of work. They will be happy to come to you for an on-site inspection of what work you require and then give you a clear and fair quotation of what they can do for you. Their quotation will itemize what materials will be used and what the labor charges will be. You can contact several vendors for their quotations and compare them to decide on the one you want to hire. These companies are well aware of the California building codes and requirements so they can provide you with safe and legal finished work.
How to choose the right vendors in California ?
Choosing a qualified California vendor will save you a considerable amount of time and money. Unfortunately, not all vendors are created equal. Here are three quick tips to help you choose the perfect vendor for your project.
1. Choose a licensed California vendor. Make sure you choose a vendor that is licensed (i.e. plumbers, electricians, etc) to operate in California . Licensed vendors are aware of the necessary building codes to make sure your property is in compliance with California laws.
2. Check for references. Regardless of how small or large your project is, make sure you check for references. An evaluation from a prior customer will help you make an informed decision.
3. Get a contract. Before hiring a vendor, make sure you get a written agreement detailing the work to be performed, when it will be completed and how payment is to be made. Both parties should sign this document that is valid in California.